Policy

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Moveable Feast

I'll admit, earwigs totally skeeze me out. In spite of not being afraid of nearly any bug and also not liking to kill stuff, well... I just can't stand them!

They're harmless, I know, but still!



So this morning before I let the chickens out I was shaking out their old pan of food and putting in fresh. When I lifted the tray there were a million of these fleeing for their lives. Gross!

I immediately let them out and they were on those bugs like white on rice! They snapped them all up.

A good morning protein hit, I'm sure.

2 comments:

camiropa said...

Even earwigs are curvier than their men! Too funny-

These show up everywhere here and I always thought they could bite? No?

Poochie said...

Apparently they are harmless. Although they look pretty menacing!

I don't mind bugs but I'm not a fan of these guys. I should not be so biased.

Luv
Poochie