Policy

Monday, March 23, 2009

Resting


Another sad post today. My sweet pup has passed.

I've had my boy Bailey for over 15 years. He was a wonderful pup and I can't imagine my life without him.

He was super smart and always with me. When I first brought him home I used to carry him around in my purse he was so small. And he was always good in the car too. We went on many many road trips. He used to like sitting behind my head so he could see out the window.

Baily came from a family that had two pups. They were both totally adorable 2lb fluff balls. I had a hard time choosing between them at first. When I couldn't pic we did a little test. We took both pups to one end of the room. Then I went to a corner and we took the mom to the other corner. Then they let the pups go. The other pup ran to his mom but Bailey ran to me. I've always felt like his mom.

There are a million memories I have of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad. We will miss him!

tallulahfly said...

So sorry for your loss.